Learn Hands On
Media is a fun and stretching way to develop a wide range of skills. Our Learn Hands On projects harness the power of media involvement to achieve development for individuals and groups.
The focus in our Learn Hands On projects is on delivering benefits for participants.
Outcomes our projects have achieved:
- Personal skills: examples are teamwork, working to deadline
- Vocational skills: examples are using cameras, editing, animation
- Developing enterprise skills
- Media literacy
- Storytelling skills: creativity, have your say
You tell us your priorities and we'll develop a project plan that will deliver them.
Project delivery is tailored to your needs.
- Timings include workshops available for blocks of time including two-hour; half-day; full day; and week-long.
- Venues are arranged to suit your convenience and ensure safe environments for participants and equipment.
- Professional support: your team will draw on our team of associates to bring together the skills and experience needed to achieve your goals.
Hundreds of people have taken part in our projects: check out examples of what they asked Digital Voice to provide.